Dr. Harit Chaturvedi Chairman
Location: New Delhi
Fees: Max Super Speciality Hospital
Dr. Harit Chaturvedi Chairman - Max Institute of Cancer Care Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj Max Institute of Cancer Care, Lajpat Nagar Max Super Speciality Hospital, Vaishali
Dr. Harit Chaturvedi started his oncology career at the esteemed and well known Cancer Institute, Adyar (Chennai). Dr. Chaturvedi has performed surgeries at live surgical workshops and has been championing the cause for cancer awareness and been a crusader against Tobacco for the last 15 years through various cancer foundations. He is widely respected for his clinical and surgical skills.
Dr. Chaturvedi leads the Oncology team at Max Healthcare consisting of 80 oncologists spread across 7 major super speciality centres, and other standalone centres across Delhi NCR and North India. Dr. Chaturvedi's focus is on providing quality care through various initiatives like the virtual Tumour boards and driving sub specialty build up across the Max centres. Dr. Chaturvedi drives the ambitious oncology vision at Max Healthcare with a strong focus on people, processes and systems and has key role in clinical quality processes, clinician recruitment and long term vision and strategy for the group. He is a voracious reader and in his leisure time likes spending time with family.
- Past President, Indian Association of Surgical Oncologists
- Past President, Oncology Forum • Past President, India Society of Oncology
- Founder President, Core Cancer Foundation Member, Association of Surgeons of India
- Member, Association of Breast Surgeons of India (ABSI)
- Member, Delhi Medical Association
- M.B.B.S & M.SG.S.V.M Medical College, Kanpur, India
- M.Ch. (Surgical Oncology) - Dr. M.G.R Medical University, Chennai, India