Dr. (Prof.) Debabrata Mukherjee
Location: New Delhi
Fees: Max Super Speciality Hospital
- Dr. (Prof.) Debabrata Mukherjee is one of the renowned Nephrologist in India with an experience of over 30 years. He was physician and nephrologist to three presidents and the royal family of Bhutan. He is a dedicated clinician, erudite scholar and brilliant researcher. He is an acknowledged expert in many aspects of nephrology including Cadaveric Renal Transplant, ABO Incompatible Renal Transplant and Interventional Nephrology. He is an alumnus of the prestigious Armed Forces Medical College, Pune and PGIMER Chandigarh, which is the foremost training institution for nephrology in India.
- Before joining the team of experts at BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital, Dr. Mukherjee has been part of various prestigious medical institutions where he headed the Department of Nephrology & Renal Transplant like, Army Hospital Research and Referral at Delhi, Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, Batra Hospital and Medical Research Center, New Delhi. He has fellowships of Indian College of Physicians, Indian Society of Nephrology, Indian Society of Organ Transplant, and American Society of Nephrology.
Awards and Achievements:
- Awarded Manakkal Medal in MD (Internal Medicine)
- Awarded Chief of Naval Staff Award for the Best Published Paper in the field of Medicine, Aviation Medicine, and Allied Specialities in 2002
- Paper awarded best abstract from young investigator at EDTA - ERA 2008, Stockholm, Sweden Lt. Gen. A K Dev Challenge Trophy ARTRAC Rolling Trophy Best Officer Trophy and Certificate of merit for standing first in Senior Command Course Merit Award for Best Nephrologist in Delhi Best Research Award from AFMRC for the study on ABO incompatible transplant
Reviewer and Publications:
- Indian Journal of Nephrology
- Indian Journal of Organ Transplant
- Medical Journal Armed Forces India
- Transplantation Journal of Association of Physicians of India A Number of Publications Book Chapters Presentation of various papers at international level
Areas of Interest:
- Cadaveric Renal Transplant | ABO Incompatible Renal Transplant | Interventional Nephrology | Hemodialysis & Peritoneal Dialysis | Acute and Chronic Renal Failure management | Urinary Tract Infections
- Dr. (Prof.) Debabrata Mukherjee holds membership of various professional medical bodies, like IMA (Indian Medical Association), IMA Academy of Medical Specialities, Association of Physicians of India, Indian Society of Nephrology, American Society of Diagnostic & Interventional Nephrology, American Society of Nephrology, Indian Society of Hemodialysis, Indian Society of Organ Transplant, Delhi Nephrology Society, and many more.