Dr. Sushant Srivastava
Dr. Sushant Srivastava, Senior Director – Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery BLK-Max Heart Centre BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
Dr. Sushant Srivastava is one of the finest surgeons in the country with a vast surgical experience. With more than 25 years of experience, Dr. Srivastava has performed more than 11000 cardiac cases. He is a versatile surgeon and performs CABGs, Valve repairs, replacements and procedures for complex congenital heart diseases with equal ease. He had assisted the first 10 heart transplants of the country at AIIMS and was actively involved in the cardiac transplant programme as the In-Charge of donor management. Dr. Srivastava is a trained expert in Ventricular Assist Device from Temple University, Philadelphia, USA.
Awards and Achievements:
- Performed successful beating heart bypass on the oldest patient in India – 96 years old Mr. J. Mehta from New Delhi
- .Performed the first “awake” CABG, Delhi
- Endovascular Therapy for Aortic Aneurysms
- Aortic Aneurysm Surgery and Hybrid Procedures Surgery for Congenital Heart Defects
- Re-Do Valve and Bypass Surgery
- Complex Peripheral Vascular and Limb Salvage Surgery
Dr. Srivastava’s earlier assignments include:
- Chief Cardiac Surgeon – Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre, New Delhi
- Sr. Consultant – Cardiac Surgeon at Devki Devi Max Heart & Vascular Institute
- Faculty of AIIMS as Assistant Professor CTVS
BLK-Max Heart Centre provides state-of-the art comprehensive cardiac care to patients. The Centre has a competent team of experienced doctors and other healthcare professionals offering world-class Services in Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery, Interventional Cardiology, Interventional Radiology, Neuro Interventional Services. The Centre also provides the facility of Diagnostic Non Invasive, Nuclear Scans and CT Imaging all available under one roof.