Dr. Anil Kumar Kansal
Location: New Delhi
Fees: Max Super Speciality Hospital
- Dr. Anil Kumar Kansal, one of the most accomplished Neurosurgeons in the country, is the Senior Director & HOD - Neurosurgery of BLK-Max Centre for Neurosciences. Dr. Kansal was earlier associated with Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi where he was the Director & HOD, Neurosurgery & Spine Surgery, King George's Medical College, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, VIMHANS and Max Hospital, besides others. Dr. Kansal's academic credentials include MBBS, MS (General Surgery) and MCh. (Neurosurgery), from the prestigious King George's Medical College, Lucknow.
Dr. Kansal has the distinction of having successfully handled:
- More than 6000 Brain Surgeries
- 5000 cases of Spine Surgery
- 700 cases of Anterior Cervical Microdiscectomy 160 cases of Disc Replacement
- 700 cases of Aneurysm Clipping
- 110 cases of Degenerative Spine Scoliosis
- 800 cases of Endoscopic Brain Surgeries
- 70 surgeries of Microvascular Decompression for Trigeminal Neuralgia and Hemifacial Spasm
- BLK-Max Centre for Neurosciences is one of the few comprehensive neurosciences centres in the country where Neurologists, Neurosurgeons, Neuro-oncologists, Neuro- anaesthetists and Neuro-critical specialists work cohesively to provide world-class treatment and services all under one roof. The centre has sub-specialised units offering treatment which are delivered with the help of most advanced techniques for complex neurological diseases, well-supported by internationally trained medical expert.