Dr. (Prof.) Man Mohan Mehndiratta
Location: New Delhi
Fees: BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital,
- Dr. Man Mohan Mehndiratta is one of the most accomplished and renowned Neurologists in India. With more than 38 years of enriched experience, Dr. Mehndiratta has been associated with various prestigious colleges and hospitals till now. His areas of interest are Clinical Neurology, Epilepsy, Stroke, and Demyelinating Disorders.
- Before joining the team of experts at BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital, Dr. Mehndiratta has worked as an integral part of
- core specialists' team at several prestigious medical institutions like, Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Society, New Delhi; G. B. Pant Hospital, New Delhi; St. Stephen's Hospital, New Delhi, and Medical College, Rohtak, Haryana. He has been bestowed with many national and international fellowships, awards, and honours for outstanding work in the field of Neurology. He holds an Honorary Membership of Japanese Neurological Society & Sri Lankan Society, Life Time Achievement Award by Coimbatore Neurological Society, A. B. Baker Teacher recognition award for excellence in neurological education, Donald M. Palatucci Advocacy award of American Academy, Ambassador of Epilepsy by the International League Against Epilepsy and International Bureau of Epilepsy, and Prestigious Delhi State Award-2003 in recognition of outstanding contribution in the field of Health & Family Welfare.
Awards and Achievements
- Awarded Master Teachers Award - 2019 on the occasion of SHINE (Specialized High Intensity Neurologic Education) 2019, February 22nd - 24th, 2019 (Chennai)
- Fellow of World Stroke Organization (WSO)-FWSO 23rd February 2019
- Indian Medical Association-NDB Eminent Teacher Award 2018
- Awarded Professor Position by Indian Medical Association 22nd November, 2017
- Awarded Honorary Membership of Association of Sri Lankan Neurologists - 17th November, 2017
- Awarded Honorary distinguished Membership of Japanese Neurological Society - September 2017 Publications More than 250 paper publications in high impact National and International journals (such as Lancet, Neuroepidemiology, Neurology, Stroke etc.) and more than 60 book chapters in world renowned neurology books
- Ex Editor-In Chief International Journal of Epilepsy-IJEP Published three Cochrane Reviews
- Book Published: PUZZLING CASES IN STROKE; 3000 copies subscribed & 2nd Edition in Progress 1500 MCQ for Post-Graduate and Post-Doctoral entrance on NEET pattern
- Awarded Outstanding Reviewer Status Journal of the Neurological Sciences, February 2015
Areas of Interest
Clinical Neurology | Epilepsy | Stroke | Demyelinating Disorders
Dr. Man Mohan Mehndiratta has changed the dynamics of the expert and complex field of Neurology. His plethora of work in the field of Neurology is recognized worldwide. Dr. Man Mohan Mehndiratta is also member of various professional medical societies, which include American Neurological Association, American Academy of Neurology, World Stroke Organization, Indian Academy of Neurology, Association of Physicians of India (API), Indian Medical Association (IMA), Delhi Medical Association (DMA), Neurological Society of India (NSI), Indian Epilepsy Association and Society, and many more. He also holds various editorial responsibilities and editorial board member of a number of journals.