Dr. J. C. Vij
Location: New Delhi
Fees: Max Super Speciality Hospital
- Dr. J. C. Vij Chairman & Sr. Advisor Gastroenterology & Hepatology BLK-Max Institute for Digestive & Liver Diseases BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Dr. J. C. Vij is a well-acclaimed Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist with key interests in diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopic procedures. He is currently a Chairman and Sr. Advisor in Institute of Digestive & Liver Diseases at BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Vij has 25 years of rich experience in postgraduate teaching and has been a professor of Gastroenterology at GB Pant Hospital. He is also a postgraduate (DM) examiner in Gastroenterology. He has also been a visiting Professor of Endoscopic Surgery at the Hamburg University, Germany. A former member of the editorial board of Ind. J. Tuberculosis, Dr. J. C. Vij was conferred with the R. C. Garg Award for the best paper published in Ind. J. Tuberculosis in 1992. He has also organised and conducted several workshops on Live Endoscopy.
- He is a member of various Gastroenterology related societies like the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, Indian Society of Gastroenterology and Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India.
- BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital has one of the most advanced Institute for Digestive & Liver Diseases in North India. The Centre has a very active Bariatric Surgery Program and carries out all major Gl, Hepatobiliary, Pancreatic procedures. Equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and facilities, the Centre has dedicated Endoscopy suites with contemporary technology, located within its outpatient area, along with a 4 bedded Recovery unit, for ease of patient movement. The Centre also boasts of a team of highly qualified and trained doctors with decades of experience in the treatment of GI diseases by Medical, Surgical and Combined means.